The avalanche danger is generally LOW today. Expect firm spring snow conditions this morning with mid day softening. Watch for wet avalanche activity as the sun heats up the slopes especially around rocks and places where the snow coverage is thin. As usual, you should get out early and get home by early afternoon.
Warning signs of wet snow instability are
• Roller balls (pinwheels) in new snow that is getting wet for the first time
• Natural or human triggered wet sluffs
• Small sluffs fanning out into larger slides, or running long distances
• Punchy or collapsing crusts
• Cornices breaking off
• Several days of strong melting combined with no refreeze at night